YOGA 101 – Introductory Yoga course for Beginners
The beginners’ yoga course, YOGA 101 is back in Autumn, 2022! The next course is scheduled for October/November!
YOGA 101 is such a wonderful course. It is short (4 sessions in 4 weeks), easy to plan with, but it is really rich in content: “It broadened the world of yoga” – said a participant of a previous course. In order to fit all elements in and to have enough time for practice, the sessions got longer and moved to the weekends.
This course is really dear to my heart, as there are so much information out there on yoga, and sometimes it is hard to navigate without a guide. Once we understand the origins of yoga, the abundace of yogic practices and the ample offerings of modern postural yoga, clarity will come: “A lot of confusion was cleared and gave me a lot of options to try and find which style is the best for each purpose and goal.”
- history of yoga and yoga philosophy
- different yoga styles – their origin and characteristics, pranayama (breathing practices)
- energy systems of yoga – chakras, bandhas, dristi, mudras
- meditation & relaxation
Is this course for you? Yes, if
- you are a complete beginner to yoga
- you have some yoga experience, but would like to get a deeper understanding of yoga than what is usually available at a group class
- you have some questions regarding your practice, or any aspect of yoga but there was never a right time to ask
- you’d like to find a small community of likeminded people with a shared interest
- you are open to experience yoga beyond the physical practice
Places are limited, please register in advance: please send your inquery in Messenger, or via e-mail to email@example.com
Yoga Agora studio, address: 1085 Budapest, Üllői út 6., a few steps away from Kálvin tér
We meet on 4 weekends (Saturdays) during October and November, usually between 10:00 and 14:00. There will be one exception, when the session will be conducted in the afternoon, between 14:00 and 18:00.
29 October, 2022; 5, 12 & 19 November, 2022
Price of the full course is 40.000 HUF. To validate your registration and secure your spot, please pay 50% of the course price. (You’ll receive all information about the payment options once you registered)
BONUS: you get 10% discount of the 4 class pass to my regular yoga classes, if you buy the pass during the course or on the last session of the course.
It is possible to attend only 1 of the 4 sessions (if you are particularly interested in one specific topic), the price of one session (1x 4 hours): 10.000 HUF
Your participation needs to be cancelled a minimum of 15 days prior to the first session to receive a full refund, no refunds can be given after, unless you provide a replacement for the spot you booked.