#stayathome #yogaonline #keeponpracticingyoga
Here you have the updates on my online yoga classes during COVID-19 qarantine. As soon as life gets back to normal – whatever it will mean at that moment – I will come with further updates on my classes.
Until my beloved Yogayoga Budapest studio is closed, I teach online, using Zoom.
Check the webpage of Zoom (zoom.us) anddownload the application in advance. You don’t need a subscription, you can join without a free account as well.
Access and price
1 online 90min class: 2.000 HUF
pack of 4 online 90min classes: 7.000 HUF
Sign up for the class just as you did before (message, text, e-mail), and once payment is received, I’ll send you the link to the class.
I encourage you to pay via Revolut. If you prefer to have a bank transfer from a non-HUF account, you can use Transferwise, the cheapest way of transfer (for Transferwise: HU57 10404948-77525049-54511007). In case you decide to do a simple bank transfer, you can use the above account (owner of the account: Pintér Judit). In this case of simple bank transfer, please share your address with me (in the comment section of the transfer) so I can issue an invoice.
If none of the above payment methods work for you, contact me, and we figure out something together.
How shall you prepare for the online yoga class?
check the video that I recorded abou practicing yoga at home. I just leave here a wrap-up:
– find a calm place in your appartment, where you don’t disturb others and you are not disturbed by others
– have enough space for your mat and for yourself to move freely without bumping into furnitures
– wear something comfortable, as you usually do in the studio
– prepare your yoga props, or get creative to subtitute them
– commit to you practice
– have your phone/laptop fully charged, placed in front of you
– adjust the volume, so you can hear me
– if you never used zoom before – no worries, we are together in this, learning it step by step
Schedule for April
Monday 10:00 – 11:30 (CEST)
Monday 19:00 – 20:30 (CEST)
Thursday 19:00 – 20:30 (CEST)
Private yoga class
Private yoga classes are a great way to start, restart or deepen your yoga practice. My classes are tailored to your needs putting your personal goals in focus.
I recommend private yoga classes to you, if you
- want to do some practice, but can’t find the time for visiting a studio as you are super busy
- are at home with your baby, you want to regain strength and or flexibility and you can have some free time for exercise/yoga practice, but not enough to go to the closest yoga studio
- you work in home office and you can have some time for yourself but can’t go far from your computer
- don’t like or don’t want to practice in groups
- wan’t to stay at your well known/intimate own space during the practice
- can’t find the right studio in Budapest with English yoga instructors
Yoga is for everyone. Your size, shape, age or your level of fitness and flexibility doesn’t matter. Let me help you develop a personalized yoga practice that is most beneficial for YOU.
Semi private yoga class
Semi private yoga class is for you, if you want to enjoy all the benefits of a private yoga class with a partner or a small group of friends. In a group of 2 or 3 we can still focus on the individual goals and needs, with way more attention to each of you, than in a large group.
Your private yoga session will be scheduled to the time most suitable for you. You don’t have to adjust your day to the calendar of a yoga studio. When is it the best for you? Lunchtime, during the day, in the evening? Let’s discuss.
Standard private class is 90 minutes, but we can adjust it to your needs.
We can meet for a private yoga class at your home, in the office – wherever it suits you the most. You don’t have to rush anywhere in town to get to the studio in time, I visit you. Less time and fuss for you, and more intimate space.
- 1 session, 90 minutes for 1 person: 9.000 HUF – special discount for the first session: 7.000 HUF
- 1 session, 90 minutes for 2 people: 12.000 HUF – special discount for the first session: 9.000 HUF
- 5 sessions pass, 90 minutes each, for 1 person: 40.000 HUF
- 5 sessions pass, 90 minutes each, for 2 people: 50.000 HUF
For special requests (shorter, longer class), please contact me.
For available corporate yoga / office yoga packages click HERE
My yoga classes are held in Yogayoga Budapest, Mondays 10:00-11:30, Mondays and Thursdays between 19:15 and 20:45. I lead workshops and occasional pop up classes in in Alexander Yoga studio. My schedule is updated HERE.
I offer community yoga sessions in Budapest, when the weather is nice. Check my FB page for updates.
Read more about yoga
For related yoga articals on my blog click HERE